Find us Here

  • Phone: 0780 162 7870
  • Website:
  • Address: 13 Queens Road Oldham OL8 2AX

If you own or intend to buy or Sell a commercial building, read on.

Whether your building is to be within a limited company or owned by an individual, you are entitled to claim the capital allowance (Value of the building) against the tax you pay. Either against the corporation tax (20%) or your own personal tax (20-40%).

Now many buildings in the UK are undervalued compared to what the HMRC would actually allow you to claim. However to claim more you would need to prove this higher value.

This is where we come in. We send in fully qualified HMRC approved surveyors that can assess your building at its current value. Not according to your accountant or an Architect but according to the HMRC.

This will nearly always be HIGHER THAN THE CURRENT VALUE.

You then get to write down the extra against your tax for up to five years.

We charge a small survey fee and take a percentage of the uplift we find. Usually this is well worth claiming. So if you own 1 or 100 commercial properties, give me a call today. 0780 162 7870 or email with your details.

A word of Warning. 

Since April 2014 if you buy or sell a commercial property and do not put into the contract a negotiation of who gets what part of the capital allowance, you both lose it forever. There can be no further claims on that building EVER.

So you must use a lawyer that is aware of this change. If you are in doubt call me! 0780 1627870 or email today

Click here for other services and people that can help save you money and time.<

Away Helping, leave a message

I am not around right now. But you can send me an email and I will get back to you, asap.

Questions,confused or need help? I love to help!

Click ENTER to chat
%d bloggers like this: